Strategy & Growth Manager
Operations – Business Operations & Strategy /
We are one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Lead a team of Associates & Analysts to drive projects that impact company OKR
- Monitor and mentor the team to ensure projects are within timeline and create sustainable impact to the company
- Work on projects across all teams internally (marketing, product, sales and data team) and externally (throughout Gojek ecosystem)
- Drive projects from conducting root cause analysis of high-priority issues to implementing proposed solutions
- Constantly experiment to unlock growth opportunities, such as cross-functional Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy that rally the organization around the highest leverage growth priorities across the merchant lifecycle, from acquisition to retention, for different merchant segments
- Investigate and resolve complex issues related to internal operations, including conducting root cause analysis of high-priority issues and propose and implement solutions to improve the process
- Develop team knowledge and capabilities
- Use a qualitative and quantitative data-driven model to measure, analyze, and synthesize actionable insights across the merchant lifecycle, and disseminate knowledge broadly across cross-functional partners.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in business improvement, go to market or related fields, in industries such as top management consulting, investment banking or tech companies
- Self-starter who can work objectively with integrity
- Strong structured & critical thinking, attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skill
- Proven success in dynamic and complex environments, with a proven ability to rally teams and influence at all levels
- Deep analytical skills, with high capacity to think strategically about complex issues, evaluate alternatives, and make compelling recommendations based on proven business case analysis
- Ability to lead complex and strategic initiatives and communicate effectively with cross functional team
- Ability to collaborate with various departments by utilizing superior relationship-building skills, interpersonal skills, and influence
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Proven ability to work collaboratively cross-functionally
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven track of Project Management and Leadership
- Ability to tell data-driven stories in a clear and concise narrative
- Strong presentation skills and comfort interacting with all levels of the organisation, including senior leadership
- Has expertise in in Microsoft office, SQL is preferred
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 40,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.