Business Operations & Strategy Lead
Operations – Business Operations & Strategy
We are the one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Lead a team of Business Ops Associates.
- Manage and monitor their tasks everyday.
- Work on projects across all operations teams from customer support to supply chain, payment operations and field support teams
- Investigate and resolve complex issues related to internal operations
- Conduct root cause analysis of high-priority issues and propose and implement solutions to improve the process
- Design and implement operational workflows to improve efficiency of all teams
- Develop team knowledge and capabilities
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university.
- Self-starter who can work objectively with integrity.
- Strong structured & critical thinking, attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skill.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively cross-functionally.
- Proven track of Project Management and Leadership
- Has expertise in in Microsoft office, SQL is preferred
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 30,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.