Operations – Quality Control
We are the one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- On-board and train new and current employees.
- Coordinate with related parties to develop training for new product/features and deliver the information to ensure an up-to-date knowledge
- Provide consultation via online channels (phone call, WhatsApp, email, and video call) to help merchants fully use their Moka application
- Develop articles and modules to aid the training process
- Min 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience in training and customer handling, worked in a technical or software company is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Proficiency in MS Office, esp Microsoft Excel
- Excellent soft skills in problem solving and interaction with various parties
- Tech savvy and have good public speaking skills
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 30,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.