Merchant Insight Intern
Operations – Merchant Insight
We are the fastest-growing technology startup in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Cultivating operations data that related with merchants retention and satisfaction.
- Processing, and presenting both quantitative and qualitative data into insightful analysis for decision making.
- Turning insight into action plan that would be useful for improvement and liaise action plan with related party.
- Working with Merchant Insight mentor to work on projects you love such as: merchants retention segmentation analysis, loyalty, pricing segmentation, customer satisfaction measurement, etc.
- Majoring in Statistics, Mathematics or related study from accredited universities.
- Commit to join min 3 months internship program.
- Strong structured thinking, attention to detail and problem solving ability.
- Able to think outside the box.
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 20,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.