Account Manager - Bali
Operations – Account Manager
We are the one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Keep retention rate and upselling rate above the target.
- Engage with our key merchants and help them to resolve their concern and also assisting their needs to prevent them from churning.
- Provide action plan and liaise with related party to address merchant needs and/or issue.
- Upsell for premium features based on merchant need and also their expansion strategy.
- Collect merchants feedback to improve customer experience.
- Actively involved in merchant’s onboarding process.
- Report renewal and upselling results on a regular basis and suggest improvements to prevent merchant from churning and increase upselling rate.
- Create documentation and tracking for merchant interaction and also daily activities.
- Have 1-4 years relevant work experience as an Account Manager or Client facing roles.
- Minimum Bachelor degree holder.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and project management skill.
- Target oriented and enjoyed fast-paced environment.
- Has good English for both verbal and written.
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 30,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.