Regional Operations Manager
Operations – Regional Operations
We are the fastest-growing technology startup in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
The Regional Operations Manager is responsible for the technical support team who performs on-site setup and support services to our merchants including training, maintenance and scheduling of on site visits.
Together with other Operations teams, you're scaling the teams into a highly valued department by defining, executing, and communicating operational processes, standards, and best practices that work flawlessly and minimize firefighting.
- Develop & Optimize Processes - Scale new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and realize growth across Indonesia.
- Analytics - Analysis and tracking of technical support, merchants and technical issues, setup and maintenance visits to ensure a high-quality experience across Indonesia.
- Strategy - Choose which projects to prioritize, and set a timeline to reach goals quickly.
- Tool Improvements - Proactively search for new tools or ways which could improve a seamless support and setup experience, for both, merchant and technical support specialists.
- Be fast, resourceful, and take initiative - Take ownership of regional operations growth and do everything you can to support and enhance the quality of our services.
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Business studies/Administration/Management, or any related field.
- Strong customer focus & attention to detail.
- Result and detail-oriented with strong intuitions to problem-solve.
- Proficient with Ms. Office especially Ms. Excel.
- Work experience in support/operations functions.
- Ability to learn new technologies, hardware or tools quickly.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 20,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.