Go-To-Market Strategy Manager
Operations – Business Operations & Strategy /
We are one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Build cross-functional Go-To-Market (GTM) plans that rally the organization around the highest leverage growth priorities across the merchant lifecycle, from acquisition to retention, for different merchant segments.
- Constantly experiment to unlock growth opportunities.
- Formulate GTM strategy for new product launches to achieve scale quickly and drive the execution.
- Enabling other functions to execute GTM plans at scale
- Use a qualitative and quantitative data-driven model to measure, analyze, and synthesize actionable insights across the merchant lifecycle, and disseminate knowledge broadly across cross-functional partners.
- 5+ years relevant work experience in building and executing acquisition and monetization programs in fast paced environments such as top management consulting, investment banking or tech companies.
- Experience in strategy consulting, sales strategy & operations, finance and product management is a big plus.
- Proven success in dynamic and complex environments, with a proven ability to rally teams and influence at all levels.
- Deep analytical skills, with high capacity to think strategically about complex issues, evaluate alternatives, and make compelling recommendations based on proven business case analysis.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to tell data-driven stories in a clear and concise narrative.
- Ability to lead complex and strategic initiatives and communicate effectively with technical teams.
- Ability to collaborate with various departments by utilizing superior relationship-building skills, interpersonal skills, and influence.
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 40,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.