Product – UI/UX
We are the fastest-growing technology startup in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Manage and develop a team of UI/UX designers. This requires setting clear goals, managing project loads and allocating designers accordingly, ensuring deadlines are met and setting up team members for overall success.
- Guide the team to develop best practices for ensuring a high bar of quality.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, engineering, user research and communication design to ensure a smooth product development process.
- Recruit new designers and actively participate in the hiring process.
- Conduct usability testing evaluations, focus groups, customer research, competitive analysis, and other survey research
- Contribute towards user requirements gathering for new product releases through mining past data and patterns from usability tests, site visits, and other user touch points
- Conceive, document, and evangelize user interface guidelines and design patterns
- Work across various lifecycle stages of a product, from new products to continuous product improvements through agile (scrum) process
- Inspire the team to execute your UX vision
- Minimum 1 years industry experience in a people management role on a Design team.
- Minimum 4 years of design experience.
- An exceptional understanding of current design patterns and guidelines for both mobile and web and are able to create a coherent cross-device experience
- An exceptional understanding of B2B/ B2C business and experience of UX and design of online B2B/ consumer products
- Experience in developing the design for new user experiences, creating concepts, designing mockups and specifications, and representing the designs to the product team
- Demonstrable leadership, organizational and communication skills
- A portfolio of work that contains examples of UX Design and Visual Systems Development for digital applications that work in cross browser environments.
- Experience leading product strategy.
- The ability to communicate with data to drive change
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 20,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.