Area Sales Manager - Bandung
Sales – Area Sales Manager
We are the fastest-growing technology startup in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Responsible to manage day to day sales operations in area, including sales target for every Sales Executive.
- Responsible to coach, monitor, and motivate every Sales Executive in area.
- Responsible to make sure every Sales Executive to follow the SOP, including administrative work like CRM, Customer Database, Invoicing system, and Reimbursement system.
- Responsible to manage day to day support operations in area, cooperate with the Technical Support Specialist. Have to make sure that all the Sales Executives work closely with Technical Support Specialist based on the SOP.
- Responsible to solve all the problems in area.
- BA/BS degree ideally in Marketing, Business, Economics or Communications.
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales
- Possess experience in manage team
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Flexibility and adaptability
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Good oral and written communication skill
- Fast Learner
- Detail oriented
- Willing to relocate to other city
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 20,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.