Community Activation Officer (Intern)
Marketing – Community Activation
We are the fastest-growing technology startup in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Canvassing community events
- Execute all of the events (technical handled all the operational things)
- Make a strategic plan to acquire the communities
- Always keep up-to-date about the community issues
- Coordinate with partners and internal team to prepare all events
- Create content for a topic that we need to fulfill the event needs
- Maintain community relation that we got from the acquisition process
- Bachelors in communications, public relations
- Strong communication skills, verbal, and written communication.
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Able to work in team and individually
- Attention to detail
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 20,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.