Senior Software Engineer - Back End
Central Engineering – Back End /
We are the one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Microservices architecture is not for every team but only for business with hyper growth ready to scale. You and your team will lead this transition ensuring backend infrastructure is ready, guidelines and conventions are followed and enforce proper architecture and design. Your passion is always to help other developers to be successful in delivering new features or products and help them focus to build awesome products while your team handle the rest.
- 3 or more years experience in backend technology stack preferably in Java
- Experience in microservices architecture and various design patterns
- Excellent communication skill in both verbal and written
- Challenge status quo and always seek new better way to work more efficiently
- Can do and get things done attitude and should be able to own the work completely with very minimum supervision
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 30,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.