Marketing – Content Writer
We are the one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Explore, write, and communicate the key message in a variety of styles to engage the users
- Understand the message and generate creative ideas to build innovative campaigns, both for the thematic and tactical campaigns
- Produce error-free content for Brand and Communication assets (long and short-form copies, web copies, blog articles, email campaigns, ads, landing pages, in-app notifications, etc.)
- Produce and assist in creating video script and storyline
- Ensure consistency and standard for every content produced
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Min 1-2 years of experience related to Copywriter or Creative Content Writer
- Familiar with SEO, WordPress, Photoshop, or any other photo editing apps
- Fluent in both Indonesian and English (both in writing and speaking)
- Love to explore new ideas, highly creative, and comfortable playing with data
- Collaborative and has a growth mindset
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 30,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.