Central Engineering – Data Engineer
We are the fastest-growing technology startup in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- You and your team will be responsible to handle our mission critical data pipelines that help our customers run their businesses efficiently. You’ll have full freedom and autonomy to re-architect and re-design our data pipelines, bring it to next level and scale it to serve million transactions per day. You’ll work closely with our system infrastructure team to automate the way you provision, deploy, monitor and operate data pipelines. Communicate with various stakeholders and product teams on how they can leverage your data pipelines for supporting business objectives.
- Love big data and data engineering infrastructure
- Great software engineer who know how to write clean code and see it as craftsmanship
- Excellent communication skill in both verbal and written
- Great troubleshooting and performance tweak skill
- Challenge status quo and always seek new better way to work more efficiently
- Proficient in SQL, bash, and Python
- Experience in ETL framework and tools, ie: Apache Airflow, Apache Spark, Apache Kafka
- Experience with large scale data warehouse system
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 20,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.