Marketing Intelligence Executive
Marketing – Data Marketing
We are the fastest-growing technology startup in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Take charge to design and conduct qualitative research that will answer our business problems.
- Work with the research team to conceptualize and develop user surveys.
- Synthesize insights from the research and communicate it to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Support the marketing team in executing targeted campaigns by utilizing e-mail marketing and in-app messaging.
- Monitor our social media metrics, including Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube, and recommend strategies to boost our social media performance.
- Evaluate key metrics across functions by delivering marketing performance reports on a monthly basis.
- Work on ad-hoc projects from the marketing team, including, but not limited to, data analysis, campaign reports, and marketing activation reports.
- Bachelor’s degree with a declared major in Marketing, Management, Business, Engineering, Psychology, or similar field of study
- Demonstrate ability to weave qualitative research (In-depth Interview, Focus Group Discussion, Desk Research, etc.) and draw insights from the data
- Exceptional communication skill with the ability to transform data into a holistic, compelling story for business stakeholders
- Strong interest in SaaS industry and Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) in Indonesia
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in SQL is a plus
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 20,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.