Marketing – Partnership
We are the one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Responsible in all partnership documentations including agreements, data collection and management, and other relevant documents
- Involved in partnership strategy planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- Coordinate with Marketing and cross divisions (such as Product, Sales, Operations Team) to ensure all the requirements and on-boarding flow run smoothly
- Support Partnership Managers in the monitoring of the existing partners, help prepare regular reports by ensuring continuous improvement of internal monitoring & evaluating system for partnerships. So any potential problems are identified and dealt with at an early stage.
- Lead program implementation; support Partnership Managers to ensure follow up and executions of partnership is in line with the agreements, on track, and on time
- Min. Bachelor in Law / International Relations / Politics / Communications. Other majors are welcome to apply.
- Prefer 1-2 years experience but fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Interested in fintech / SAAS and its collaboration with private and public sector, including the government institutions
- Experience in project planning and coordination
- Understanding of various agreement structure (MoU, Agreement, NDA)
- Experienced in stakeholder management with high proficiency in English
- Critical thinking and problem-solving
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 30,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.