Regional Operations Analyst
Operations – Regional Operations
We are the one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Manage daily/weekly/ monthly report for scheduler and technical support
- Work across departments on project basis
- Gather insight from regional operations report and take initiative on how to improve
- Create, improve and update Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) accordingly based on business needs.
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Business studies/Administration/Management/Data, or any related field.
- Proficient in Ms. excel, basic SQL/Macro, google product (gsheet, gdoc).
- Work experience related to data/operations functions.
- Strong customer focus & attention to detail.
- Result and detail-oriented with strong intuitions to problem-solve.
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 30,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.