AM Support Lead
Operations – Account Manager
We are the one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Deliver best-in-class support service to Moka AM merchants
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer inquiries over the phone and assign unresolved tickets to on-site customer support
- Schedule set-ups with customer and assign tickets to on-site technicians
- Keep up-to-date on Moka's product offerings and the latest technology in order to provide relevant solutions to help our customers
- Represent Moka’s brand by appearing professional in front of clients
- Communicate customer experience and feedback to product and business development team
- Maintain high customer satisfaction by meeting strict KPI (Key Performance Index) set by management
- Have at least 3 years work experience in Customer Service/Support position and at least 1 year experience as lead.
- Communicative, well organized and structured working style.
- Good communication skills, training, managing team of agents
- High attention to detail and enjoyed fast-paced environment.
- Has good English for both verbal and written.
- Team player but also good work in minimum supervision.
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 30,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.