Engineering – Back-End
We are the one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- As staff engineer, you will join the team focusing on the technical side of SDLC. It is the team passion to make sure other engineer can focus build awesome products while your team handle the rest. Other engineering teams will be either your customer or peers depending on the project you are currently working on.
- Bachelor degree Computer Science/Engineering
- Experience on software engineering (5+ years)
- Skill and experience (5+ years) on Java Programming Language
- Skill and experience (5+ years) on Spring Framework (especially springboot)
- Skill and experience on maven or gradle (preferred)
- Skill and experience on both SQL and NoSQL based database
- Skill and experience on Docker
- Knowledge on Java Virtual Machine and Garbage Collection process
- Knowledge and skill on git flow
- Knowledge and skill on programming/software engineering best practices
- Knowledge and skill on functional programming and reactive programming
- Knowledge on Amazon Web Services (AWS) or any cloud environment
- Knowledge on Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CICD) process
- Strong passion on technical software engineering
- Good attitude focused on problem solving and team work
- English proficiency (read and write, speaking is a plus)
- Knowledge and skill on Groovy Programming Language
- Knowledge and experience on Jenkins (including writing Jenkins library)
Nice to have:
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 30,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.