Senior Front End Engineer
Commerce Enablement – Front End /
We are one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Designing, developing and managing multiple secure and reliable web applications that process and manage transactions
- Communicate with UI/UX and Research team to do further improvement
- Adapt with technical trend in web application to support product’s quality
- Responsible for product compatibility across devices Active in specification planning with Backend Engineers and QA
- Have at least 6 years experience working in frontend for desktop and mobile web
- Well-versed in standard frontend framework such as ReactJS
- Good understanding on basic security aspects on frontend and how to mitigate them
- Good understanding on how web technology in various mobile system
- Able to scope and review user stories and making it into actionable item
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 40,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.