Operations - Trainer Lead
Operations – QC & Training
We are the one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Coordinate trainers to on-board new joiners from Operations Team and provide Moka Online Training for Moka Indonesia merchants
- Identify, design, and develop training programs that fit the company's needs
- Create analytical reports to improve the quality performance of learning and development, both for internal Operations Team and merchants
- Conduct Training Need Assessment (TNA) for Operations Team by collecting information pertaining to work procedures, understanding job specific functions and tasks
- Coordinate with Product Team to develop training for new features and train the Operations Team to ensure up to date product and feature knowledge
- Develop articles for the Internal Knowledge Center for scalability purpose
- Min. 2 years of relevant work experience in training and customer handling, worked in a technical or software company is a plus.
- Preferably 1 year experience leading a team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fast learner and independent
- Highly motivated and target oriented
- Strong analytical and planning skills
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 30,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.