Merchant Onboarding & Engagement Lead
We are one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Performance tracker (number of booked domain, outlet activated, and transaction)
- Identify product improvement requirement for more efficient onboarding process
- Create data driven initiatives and key drivers for growth
- Collaborate with internal regional operations team for onboarding sessions
- Collaborate with Data Teams for data insight and analytics
- Execute and improve operations SOP
- Manager partnership with outsourced BPO and monitor agents performance
- Re-engage with inactive merchants to increase monthly active users
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders for marketing campaigns
- Merchants communications and engagement for tactical campaigns
- Minimal 2-3 years working experience
- Experienced in project management, business development, and operations
- Strong leadership, critical thinking, and problem solving
- Ability to write, read, and speak fluent in English
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 40,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.