Customer Experience Manager
Operations – Customer Support /
We are one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Act as a link between the team and Product/Tech department to identify and analyze roots of problems & potential problems, and develop long-term permanent solutions using all data provided (not just a quick-fix)
- Keep self and the team accountable to provide all customers with an outstanding customer experience (being defined as providing accurate solution in the shortest time possible while maintaining excellent customer-obsessed attitude)
- Ensure weekly call center performance goals for customer satisfaction, quality, productivity and key performance metrics, not limited to: Solved Ticket/Incoming Ticket Ratio, Average Resolution Time, First Reply Time, Average Handling Time, Service Level, Critical Error Accuracy, CSAT
- Monitor and evaluate agents’ monthly performance, including call/email/in-app-help and after-work monitoring (using call recording and quality assurance applications), review productivity and attendance reports, and coach staff members to improve performance
- Monitor capacity planning to be as efficient as possible, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand
- Stay informed of all new and upcoming products and services to do continuous planning for growth and ensure that agents are properly trained to handle questions about any of them
- Develop and execute the appropriate and robust policies and operational practices to deliver effective and excellent customer support
- Constantly monitor customer feedback and impact of new and existing initiatives on customer satisfaction and utilize the feedback to review and improve services for the future
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a fast-paced environment (consulting or tech company)
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- University degree in hard sciences such as IT, engineering or economics as an analytical skill set is required
- Strong communication skills and fluent English is a must
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 40,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.