Operations – Account Manager
We are the one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Engage with our key merchants and help resolve issues and inquiries to prevent churn
- Collecting merchants feedback to improve customer experience
- Upselling for premium features
- Maintain and report on renewal and upselling results on a regular basis and suggest improvements
- Organize meetings with the sales team to help prevent merchant from churning
- Fluency in english
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 30,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.