Learning & Development Manager
People – Learning & Development
We are the fastest-growing technology startup in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Responsible in increasing individual & organizational performance through skills enhancement.
- Develop Training Needs Analysis based on evaluation of individual & organizational development needs.
- Own and manage the strategy, execution and delivery of training programs across business units.
- Collaborate with department heads and leads in conducting special training programs that are unique to each department.
- Select appropriate and effective learning / training methods (i.e. coaching, job-shadowing, e-course, etc.).
- Develop and maintain internal communication to ensure employees are aware about training and development events / programs.
- Conduct post-training analysis to measure results and make improvements for next programs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in crafting employees’ career & personal development plan.
- Be productive in fast paced and dynamic working environment.
- 3 - 4 years experience in Learning / Training & Development management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Human Resources or related fields.
- Self-driven, proactive and enthusiastic.
- Independent, yet a strong team player.
- Confident with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in Indonesian and English.
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 20,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.