Front End Engineer
Engineering – Front-End
We are the one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Drive technical projects.
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones from front-end to back-end.
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from product management and interaction designers.
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems.
- Pro-actively look for ways to make Moka better.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience in software engineering.
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Exceptional ability to work anywhere in the technical stack.
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 30,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.