Merchant Acquisition Leader-Bali (Contract)
Sales – Sales Executive
We are the fastest-growing technology startup in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- To develop the overall strategy for MokaPay’s merchant acquisition in certain *lead category
- Develop merchant acquisition infrastructure (value proposition, sales pipeline/processes, pitch, etc) for the team
- Manage/deploy a team of merchant acquisition hunters and ensure that the team achieve the target set by management
- Generate, coordinate and plan inbound/outbound leads with a focus on strategic or large merchant partners
- Cultivate, manage and grow key strategic relationships that will generate opportunities for merchant acquisition in certain Brand & Lead category
- Plan events, programs and activities that will drive merchant acquisition
- Effectively coordinates cross-functional teams to represent compelling value to prospects
- Negotiates Partnership to successful conclusion on time and as forecasted
- Ready to be able to educate application users
- Monitoring, Controlling, & Reporting daily, weekly, monthly acquisition performances
- Updating tracker and all information regarding Approval Status Submission, Terms & Features.
- Updates all internal system in a timely, accurate and complete manner
- Bachelor's degree or higher (reputable university)
- 3+ years of high quality in sales / marketing / acquisition / business development /partnership (*Category : Hotel - F&B - Tour & Travel or Services & Retail)
- Well-experienced in Managing / Leading Sales Team
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Strong network of local, industry, government, and association contacts (*Based on Lead Category in Bali Area) esp. with 50% of Chinese Tourist Market
- Excellent communication and 'people skills'
- Ability to manage ambiguity, solve complex problems and scale effectively across organization
- Good analysed, planning and organisational skills
- Customer focused
- Proven negotiation skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedule in a dynamic working environment and with minimal supervision
- Superb business acumen
- Speaking Indonesia & English (Chinese is a plus)
- Able to join immediately (October 2019)
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 20,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.