Operations – Scheduler
We are the fastest-growing technology startup in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Manages to understand Standard Operating Procedure that has been setup
- Excellent communication skill.
- Communicates goals, motivate team member and assesses performance of the team members.
- Act as a bridge from team member to operations lead to maintain consistent constructive feedback.
- Create and improve current SOP related to scheduler activity as well as setup and onboarding.
- Be responsible to reduce / keep the number of ticket backlog as low as possible.
- Be the forefront of scheduling team & scheduler activity to other team within MokaPOS
- Understand product flow and features inside and out.
- Communicate customer experience and feedback to product and business development team.
- Degree in Information Technology or relevant fields
- Experience in handling corporate client
- Work experience in support functions
- Ability to learn new technologies, hardware or tools quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 20,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.