Supply Chain Lead
Operations – Supply Chain
We are the fastest-growing technology startup in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Develop and ensure Supply Chain strategy aligned with whole business strategy
- Develop and establish SCM business process to support business needs
- Address tactical and strategic supply chain issues
- Ensure Moka business needs catered by Supply Chain service excellence by managing D&S planning, Procurement and logistics function
- Identify and manage risks within the supply chain
- Establish KPI, monitor ongoing performance to achieve continuous improvement on cost, quality and lead time in all Supply Chain function
- Identify or evaluate potential projects proposed to deliver changes and foster improvements
- Support product and operations initiatives and execute the roll-out
- Preferably has bachelor or master's degree from industrial engineering or other engineering background
- 3 - 5 years experience in Supply Chain function
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good experience on Supply Chain Management with sustainability growth mindset
- Strong knowledge in logistics, planning, supply network, sourcing, supplier performance evaluation and contract management
- Good leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills to conduct decision on multiple vendors with customer service level, costs and quality mindset
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 20,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.