Regional Operations Lead
Operations – Regional Operations
We are the fastest-growing technology startup in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
Our regional ops team is in need of an organized and dedicated Regional Operations Lead to join our scheduler. We see up to 300 schedule for visit per week and growing rapidly. We’re hoping to increase our efficiency by a considerable margin while still providing excellent service for our customers. Most of our customer are businesses, who require flexible scheduling and excellent follow-through. If you enjoy fast-paced work and you take a meticulous approach to your tasks, we’re interested in hearing from you. This position involves communicating with merchant, technical supports and management in daily basis.
- Create, improve and update Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) accordingly based on business needs.
- Control vertical expense and ensure smart, efficient spending.
- Monitor performance and achievement of the vertical across functions.
- Communicates goals, motivate and assess performance of the team members.
- Act as a bridge from team member to management to maintain consistent constructive feedback.
- Be responsible to reduce / keep the number of ticket backlog as low as possible.
- Be the forefront of scheduling team & scheduler activity to other team within Moka POS
- Understand product flow and features inside and out.
- Communicate customer experience and feedback to product and business development team.
- In charge of keeping day to day operations running as smoothly as possible.
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Business studies/Administration/Management, or any related field.
- Strong customer focus & attention to detail.
- Result and detail-oriented with strong intuitions to problem-solve.
- Proficient with Ms. Office especially Ms. Excel.
- Work experience in support/operations functions.
- Ability to learn new technologies, hardware or tools quickly.
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 20,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.