Brand Creative Director
San Francisco, CA /
Product and Brand – Brand /
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
We're looking for a seasoned Brand Creative Director to lead our growing team and define the next phase of our development in brand voice, tone, and strategy in the US and across the globe.
We're offering you a unique challenge: crafting this company's personality as we grow with honesty.
Join our team and help define how we bring clean air to homes, businesses, and healthcare.
What You'll Do:
- Guide the development and evolution of our brand, voice, and strategy as we grow as a company with our new products, markets, and global regions.
- Nurture the team of designers, writers, producers, and creatives to deliver their best work as they grow their careers and professional confidence.
- Institute ways to strengthen creative output, be it with new hires, agencies, or partnerships, streamlining the creative process within them, or building processes to manage requests from fellow teams.
- Mature our design operations to balance brand and business goals, self-initiated projects, and incoming requests from other teams.
- Foster the culture of design within the company.
- Deliver the brand to new countries with care and attention to detail, partnering with local teams to design and develop based on unique country-specific needs and insights.
- Report to the Vice President of Product & Brand.
- 10+ years of relevant work with a diverse portfolio that demonstrates experience in web, events, digital advertising, social, physical and digital products, sales support, and campaigns
- Experience building out in-house design operations
- Strong communicator and collaborator with team members, executives, and partners
- Mentoring & coaching creatives, building & scaling design team across multiple functions, and attracting new talent
- A focus on design details and craftsmanship
- Ability to get down in the weeds to design and make things when necessary
- Experience expanding a brand and a team globally
Brand elements, both US and global
- eComm sites (US & global: Amazon, Best Buy, Navar, etc.)
- Digital adverts
- Social content and message
- TV adverts
- Printed materials
- Retail environments
- Video production
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 25 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, delivering clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing. That's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"My communications are candid, effective, respectful, and assuming good intentions."
Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just of individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.