San Francisco, CA /
Legal – Legal /
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
Molekule is a growing company located in San Francisco that is reinventing the air purification market with disruptive technology. We're looking for a highly motivated legal professional to join our team as a Corporate Paralegal, where you will focus primarily on supporting our commercial contracts lifecycle. You’ll be joining a small team and will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with teams across the entire company. Your work will directly impact the success of Molekule.
What you'll work on:
- Assist with contract review, drafting and negotiation for a wide variety of commercial agreements to support Molekule’s U.S. and international expansion, including vendor agreements, NDAs, order forms, statements of work, and pricing addendums
- Support the Legal team in managing our entire contracting cycle, coordinating document revisions, obtaining approvals and signatures, managing renewals, and keeping impeccable records
- Partner with the Legal team on key projects, including selecting and implementing new vendors, and helping develop and maintain standard form agreements
- Create and refine processes and procedures to improve the Legal team’s efficiency and scalability
- Provide support for other strategic and cross-functional projects
- Opportunities to contribute to corporate governance, compliance, and other matters as Molekule grows over time
What you bring:
- 3-5 years of corporate paralegal experience; prior in-house experience preferred
- Prior experience supporting a legal team with the drafting, review, and negotiation of contracts
- Team player attitude with sound judgment, ability to act autonomously and identify emerging issues and escalate them as required
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity, with ability to handle confidential information and materials with appropriate discretion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- You believe in and are an advocate of Molekule’s internal values of: Humility, Determination & Grit, Passion, Ownership, Growth Mindset, Community and Communication
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 25 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, delivering clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing. That's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"My communications are candid, effective, respectful, and assuming good intentions."
Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just of individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.