Digital Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
Growth – Growth
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
We are building a world-class growth marketing team and are looking for an analytical, strategic and creative individual to join as a Digital Marketing Manager.
You will be instrumental in helping us scale our Direct to Consumer marketing initiatives. This opportunity involves optimizing and scaling current opportunities and generating new ideas that can grow into long term revenue drivers. You will be working on paid social channels, primarily Facebook. It’s an exciting time to come aboard, as we drive digital marketing strategy to substantially grow our business.
What's in it for you
- Career: ability to progress and learn, stability, career development
- Work Environment: autonomy, personal achievements, life-work balance(see what we did there), challenges
- Culture: transparency of goals and plans, support, collaboration, trust, community, passion, growth mindset
- Benefits: time off, no cost family health insurance, matching 401K, flexible schedule
- Compensation: fairness, timeliness, compensation system
What you'll own
- Own the strategy, execution and optimization of paid social marketing
- Manage budget and communicate plans and results to key stakeholders
- Manage a seven-digit advertising budget and deliver to very strong ROAS expectations
- Work with agencies, channel partners and internal cross-functional teams - creative, analytics, web and product to maintain a positive brand story and optimize processes
- Drive digital department analytical needs with our head of growth analytics
- Coordinate full funnel support working with creative and web to execute an optimal digital experience
- Develop new acquisition strategies and tactics supporting product
- Distill data and present deep insights helping in shaping Molekule’s paid media strategy
- Provide recommendations and test new strategies for campaign management and execution
What you will bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or similar analytical field of study or relevant years of experience
- 3+ years of full time work experience in digital marketing
- 2+ years of hands on experience in managing paid advertising channels (preferably Paid Social)
- Must have prior experience in handling minimum of $500K/month in ad spend
- Excellent quantitative and analytics skills. Must love data - good at mining deeper learnings & driving efficiencies based on the insights
- Strong consumer marketing experience and passion for retail, mobile and omnichannel e-commerce
- Knowledge of data management platforms, ad-tech, analytics solutions and attribution methodologies
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 20 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, leaving behind truly, clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing, that's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"Candid, Effective, Respectful. Assuming Good Intentions."
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Our organizational philosophy is "Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian" responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.