Partner Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
Growth – Growth
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
We are looking for a highly experienced Marketing Manager to be in charge of the organization’s marketing ventures. This primarily involves developing and implementing affiliate and partnership strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and drive revenue through a partnership model.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job and able to employ unique marketing techniques. He/She will be extremely detail oriented, able to drive business offerings with the goal being to increase the company’s market share and maximize revenues in order to thrive against competitors.
As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities involved with affiliate marketing, social media, and public relations of Molekule’s marketing campaigns, as well as track and report on the progress and its effectiveness. You will be tasked with identifying untapped revenue opportunities from both the existing affiliate base and by recruiting new affiliates to the platform.
What's in it for you:
- Career Growth: progress and learn, stability, career development/path
- Work Environment: autonomy, ownership, recognition of achievements, life-work balance(see what we did there), challenges
- Culture: transparency of goals and plans, support, collaboration, trust, community, passion, growth mindset
- Benefits: time off, no cost family health insurance, matching 401K, flexibility (ie: work day start and end times, occasional work from home)
- Compensation: fairness, timeliness, compensation system
What you will own:
- Build and create affiliate relationships on a regular basis.
- Provide Premier service to existing affiliates.
- Manage business negotiations and create win/win deals with affiliates.
- Coordinate with senior leadership to address affiliate needs in an accurate and timely manner.
- Implement affiliate marketing activity including email campaigns, newsletters, media kit, etc. to increase revenue goals.
- Develop business strategies to improve our current affiliate program and established relationships.
- Create affiliate leaderboard and contests.
- Work with senior leadership and marketing teams to execute and close new affiliate deals.
- Communicate with new and existing affiliates regarding upcoming promotions and optimization opportunities.
- Build detailed and robust reporting dashboard of all affiliate activity. Track and monitor affiliate results.
- Launch a sales plan and strategy to achieve revenue targets.
- Perform new customer acquisitions through research, referrals, networking, resources, traffic channels, and emails.
- Remain current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
- Attend training and continuing education on affiliate management as needed.
What you bring to the team:
- Experience with Impact Radius, AWin, or others
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness in project management
- Ability to work independently with a track record of success
- Ability to effectively manage and build client relationships
- Proven record as a self-starter
What else you could bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of digital marketing, affiliate manager or account executive experience
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 20 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, leaving behind truly, clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing, that's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"Candid, Effective, Respectful. Assuming Good Intentions."
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Our organizational philosophy is "Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian" responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.