Sr. Manager of Performance Marketing
San Francisco, CA
Growth – Growth
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
We are looking for a Director of Performance Marketing that is data driven and growth oriented. This will involve optimizing and scaling current opportunities while consistently generating and testing new ideas that can grow into key acquisition drivers. You will be working primarily across paid digital acquisition channels, with a substantial budget available to drive revenue. You will also be responsible for driving the analytics necessary to deliver growth keeping CAC low. It’s an exciting time to come aboard. Your work will directly impact the business and be instrumental in continued growth.
What's in it for you?
- Career: ability to progress and learn, stability, career development
- Work Environment: autonomy, personal achievements, life-work balance(see what we did there), challenges
- Culture: transparency of goals and plans, support, collaboration, trust, community, passion, growth mindset
- Benefits: time off, no cost family health insurance, matching 401K, flexible schedule
- Compensation: fairness, timeliness, compensation system
What you will own?
- The strategy and execution of all paid media channels – Facebook, SEM, display, direct mail, podcast, and more
- Drive measurable top-line growth and directly own revenue from our key marketing channels
- Work with partners and internal cross-functional teams to optimize targeting, creative, marketing messages, marketing spend, bids and spend allocation
- Manage an eight-digit advertising budget and deliver to ROAS expectations
- Strategize, identify and experiment with additional media partners to drive incremental reach and revenue
- Own the paid touch points in the consumer journey and present an integrated brand story
What will you bring?
- 8+years of digital marketing experience with an emphasis on customer acquisition
- Previous experience in efficiently handling over $1MM+/month in media budget is a MUST
- Hands-on experience with managing direct reports & partners
- Detailed understanding of digital advertising channels – SEM, Display, Paid Social, etc
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills. Must love data and good at driving cross-platform learnings & efficiencies
- Experience with offline / traditional marketing channels such as TV, radio, OOH a plus!
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 20 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, leaving behind truly, clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing, that's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"Candid, Effective, Respectful. Assuming Good Intentions."
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Our organizational philosophy is "Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian" responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.