Customer Service, Operations Manager - Tools and Process
San Francisco, CA /
Customer Support – Customer Support /
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
This is a high-impact role responsible for scaling Molekule’s customer service operations with best-in-class tools and processes. This new role is critical to keep enabling and improving efficiency across the Customer Service organization. You will report directly to the VP of Customer Service. We’re excited to fill this role with an experienced support professional.
What you’ll do:
- Own manage and configure Zendesk Support instance including: users, custom fields, triggers, automations, apps and 3rd party integrations
- Own and optimize all internal and external customer service processes and procedures to increase efficiency and user experience by minimizing effort of both end users and internal employees
- Work closely with CS leadership team to document and rollout changes/improvements
- Coordinate with cross functional teams, such as Operations, Growth, IT, Engineering, Ecommerce etc to understand dependencies from other groups and how to best support new initiatives across the company
- Develop high level designs/wireframes and user stories for internal tool enhancements
- Drive internal tool enhancements and bug fixes with internal engineering and IT teams
- Be the SME within CS for all ERP and Ecommerce related tools
- Work closely with IT and Ecommerce teams to identify and log bugs/enhancements and track them to completion
- Lead the testing effort with CS team for all CS Tools to validate bug fixes and new feature rollout
- Represent CS in regular cross functional meetings with for IT, Operations and Ecommerce teams
- Analyze data to understand contact drivers that may be candidates for optimization with goal of helping the team meet high level KPI’s
- Track effectiveness of process improvements and tool changes in improving relevant metrics
- Build executive level presentations and present weekly/monthly as needed
What you’ll bring:
- Passion for solving problems
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-based environment
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite, excellent attention to detail and quality
- High personal productivity with demonstrated follow-up ability
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a customer support role preferably for a consumer electronics product
- Experience with Zendesk, Jira, Confluence, Magento, Commerce Tools, Shopify Netsuite a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 25 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, delivering clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing. That's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"My communications are candid, effective, respectful, and assuming good intentions."
Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just of individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.