Product Manager - Cloud & Mobile
Product and Brand – Product /
"Best Places to Work 2021" -SF Business Times
We are looking for a Product Manager with experience in the mobile application space to join our Product Team and own our mobile apps and the cloud services that help power them. In this role, you will be instrumental in optimizing our mobile apps for customer engagement and delivery of value in coordination with our connected purifiers. This role will report to the VP of Product.
With the growth of our connected air platform and related air quality data features, it’s an exciting time to join the team as we continue to scale and expand our audiences, as well as create a delightful user experience for our customers.
What's In It For You
- Career: ability to progress and learn, stability, career development
- Work Environment: autonomy, personal achievements, life-work balance(see what we did there), challenges
- Culture: transparency of goals and plans, support, collaboration, trust, community, passion, growth mindset
- Benefits: time off, no cost family health insurance, matching 401K, flexible schedule
- Compensation: fairness, timeliness, compensation system
What You Will Own
- Develop an intimate knowledge of the Molekule customer and every detail of the mobile app experience
- Own the mobile app experience and engagement rate performance, as well as the cloud platform that enables the mobile app experience
- Use data and analytics, an understanding of key company focus areas, and buy-in from stakeholders, to manage a comprehensive mobile app feature roadmap
- Manage end-to-end product development of prioritized enhancements, new features and test efforts, from initial hypotheses and strategy development, requirements definition, design, development, testing and reporting
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to gather input for prioritizing efforts, as well as defining requirements. Cross-functional partners include Acquisition, Creative, UX, other Product Managers, Operations, IT, Customer Service, Finance, Legal, Analytics
- Work closely with Creative, your team of UX and developers (either agency or in house) on product development to ensure quality of work and that timelines are met
- Integrate usability studies, user research data, and competitive analysis into product requirements to ensure products satisfy customer needs
- Track and report out on KPIs and performance, insights and optimization opportunities
- Be the go-to person for best practices, new developments, and industry insights when it comes to the mobile app experience
What You Bring To The Team
- Must have 5+ years of product management experience
- 3+ years leading a team and working cross functionally to deliver results
- BA or BS degree required
- Data-driven and analytical: you enjoy working with data to identify insights, prioritize ideas and optimize features
- Technical: you’ve demonstrated the ability to understand and discuss technical concepts and have worked with engineering teams to develop new features and products
- Consumer focused: you’re always thinking about the consumer and what will enhance their experience, while also addressing the goals of the business
- Must have experience owning the mobile app experience for consumers
- Detail-oriented: you love the details, from estimating the impact of a new feature to thinking through all the potential user scenarios
- Strong project management: you’re extremely organized and have demonstrated the ability to both prioritize effectively and lead teams to meet project timelines
- Dynamic collaborator: you enjoy working with others in a fast-paced environment and taking the initiative on efforts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: you are an effective communicator when it comes to sharing out strategy, developing clear requirements, and presenting results
- Experience working with React Native is a plus
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $105,000.00 - $170,000.00 + Benefits + 401k Match. Molekule takes a market-based approach to salary ranges. Our salary ranges are determined by role, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training, level, and location. The range displayed on each posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries across all US locations. Your recruiter can share more about the specific range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed reflect the base salary only, and do not include benefits & 401K Match.
Healthcare, Dental & Vision
Paid Life Insurance & Disability Benefits
401(k) with Company Match Upto 4%
Cell Phone Allowance
Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
16 Paid Holidays
Paid Parental Leave for Birth Parent and Non-Birth Parent
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule was created with a goal of using the power of science to eliminate indoor air pollution around the world. Our vision is to deliver clean air to everyone, everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you!
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing. That's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"My communications are candid, effective, respectful, and assuming good intentions."
Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just of individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.