Director of Commercial Strategy & Sales Execution
San Francisco, CA /
Operations – Operations /
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
Molekule is seeking its first-in-role Director of Commercial Strategy & Sales Execution to establish new enterprise channels and partnerships, scale existing channels and drive revenue through direct sales and distribution partners. Reporting to the COO, the Director of Commercial will act as a catalyst in expanding into verticals within the B2B space while meeting Molekule’s objective of growing and retaining our customer base.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in working with commercial real estate and commercial hardware products, owning revenue growth responsibility for a successful start up company, as well as scaling a business through strategic and tactical management.
What you'll do:
- Define and lead the development of strategic business plans and execution with partners. Clearly define and develop go-to-market initiatives in support of all Enterprise vertical segments (EDU, Gov, SMB, Large Enterprise, Medical, Food/Bev,.....). Also, ensure the business plans and expansion plans are brand aligned.
- Own the partner experience and drive operational excellence and ease of doing business. Also identify, develop and manage key executive relationships with strategic partners in the different verticals.
- Build a global enterprise strategy that is scalable for growth which includes the tools, resources, applications and overall and business plan for partnership management
- Work with the product team to continue to brainstorm and strategize on Molekule’s commercial product roadmap and leverage opportunities. Provide insight to the organization on commercial sector pain points that can be solved by Molekule.
- Function as a true player-coach that engages and inspires as you grow and develop a high-performing team
- Lead the global enterprise sales executive team
- Establish a leadership presence both inside and outside of Molekule
- Collaborate across internal departments to effectively scale the Enterprise business
- Understand the competitive and partner landscape and how to utilize that knowledge to help drive our growth strategy
- Undertake market research and analysis to produce business plans and recommendations (including all associated costs and forecasted revenue for the business), to ensure that all business development opportunities (new products, services and markets) are optimised.
- Understand Molekule’s science and product offerings; work with our partners to identify how to bring that new technology and differentiated capability to customers
- Ensure alignment with the Brand Team to drive brand awareness and share of voice by identifying new opportunities and expanding existing partnerships
What we're looking for:
- 10+ years of experience in commercial sales and marketing leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Commercial real estate and building management industry knowledge, as well as contacts that you can leverage to hit the ground running
- An engaging and inspiring leader with experience leading a high- performing senior sales team
- Demonstrated success prioritizing, directing, and leading multiple, sophisticated, and interdependent capabilities and projects concurrently
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial drive
- Hands-on approach, with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Exceptional project and time management skills
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills
- Outstanding track record of success in meeting and exceeding quotas
- Solid reputation as a thought leader and solid communicator of business value
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 20 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, leaving behind truly, clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing, that's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"Candid, Effective, Respectful. Assuming Good Intentions."
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Our organizational philosophy is "Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian" responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.