India Country Manager
Executive – Executive /
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
Molekule is seeking a Country Manager to lead sales operations and drive all aspects of business development across India. You will be responsible for bringing Molekule to market in volume while implementing go to market strategies that maximize growth and profitability of Molekule’s B2C and B2B presence across India. The position requires a self-driven, market-driven, proactive, focused, team-oriented individual who will define, identify and realize opportunities to grow business lines across India.
What you’ll own:
- Responsible for leading the development and execution of the GTM strategy leveraging insight from the local market, driving creative campaigns and advertisements to generate the demand generation strategy
- Overall have the experience and ability to understand Molekule’s product and technology, and how to go to market in India understanding the local consumer and enterprise markets, competitive analysis, pricing analysis, and financial models,
- Be a point of contact and support for other company functions (Operations, fulfillment, customer service, Product, Finance. Work with International Growth team to establish Molekule’s marketplace presence across India
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop localized product messaging and positioning for feature and product launches
- Manage our international distributors along with identifying and growing new partners
- Participate in revenue forecast generation and own revenue execution through engagement of existing partners and recruitment of new partners
- Bring existing network of advertisers, creative agencies, publishers, influencers, government agencies , industry groups across India that enable us to grow both our consumer and enterprise business
- Understand the local marketplace and the key players that operate with that market place
- Grow strong and strategic relationships with each channel partner
- Build a robust demand generation strategy to achieve KPI’s and revenue targets
- Promote Molekule’s value proposition and products to across all B2C and B2B channels
- Establish and build strong, collaborative partnerships with key internal stakeholders across all functions and regions
- Own local market competitive analysis, collaborate cross functionally regarding market trends, business risks and partner challenges and opportunities.
- Demonstrate a robust understanding of partners and channels through a detailed account management process and documentation
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Business Management)
- 8+ years demonstrated track record and results in international channel/partnership management role
- Strong presence as a leader and ability to quickly establish credibility and build relationships, both internally (with management, peers, and employees), as well as externally (with customers, analysts, and key people across a range of industry sectors).
- Experience bringing to market and scaling IoT appliance products in both consumer and Enterprise channels across multiple segments
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets, particularly in developing new business streams
- Great team player, with proven ability to influence across functional teams and region
- Experience working as part of a remote team, building strong HQ relationships and influencing effectively for local market needs
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Experience in the consumer product sector preferred, but not required
- Passion for Molekule’s mission
- MBA preferred
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 25 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, delivering clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing. That's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"My communications are candid, effective, respectful, and assuming good intentions."
Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just of individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.