Sr. Retail Channel Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
Growth – Growth
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
We are building a world-class retail team and are looking for an analytical, strategic and creative individual to join as a Senior Retail Channel Marketing Manager. You will help expand our retail presence and launch key strategic projects in collaboration with our valued current and future retail partners.
You will be instrumental in creating and implementing the optimal shopper journey both in-store and online, that delights and inspires Molekule shoppers. You will create an experience that reflects our brand, embodies our scientific core, and establishes shopper confidence.
You will work across online, offline and experiential programs, ensuring our shoppers are delighted, informed and inspired at every touchpoint in their shopper journey. It’s an exciting time to come aboard, as we expand our reach across retail, so if this sounds like your jam, please jump on this opportunity!
What's in it for you:
- Career Growth: progress and learn, stability, career development/path
- Work Environment: autonomy, ownership, recognition of achievements, life-work balance(see what we did there), challenges
- Culture: transparency of goals and plans, support, collaboration, trust, community, passion, growth mindset
- Benefits: time off, no cost family health insurance, matching 401K, flexibility (ie: work day start and end times, occasional work from home)
- Compensation: fairness, timeliness, compensation system
What you will own:
- Retail marketing initiatives: Create, manage and execute to ensure sales goals are achieved/exceeded, across online and offline channels
- Retail marketing assets: Own and distribute retail marketing asset kits, inclusive of brief creation for cross-functional partners
- Promotional planning: Own promotional calendar, channel mgmt, budget and ROI analyses
- Campaign management: Manage multiple retailer campaigns at once, involving a high amount of organization and multitasking
- Performance tracking and insights: Make on-going recommendations for improved performance, while collaborating both internally and externally to achieve mutual goals
- Retail marketing budget: Ensure spend is within or below budget guidelines. Work cross functionally with sales and finance.
- In-store POP displays & program management: Collaborate with retailers, Molekule creative team & 3P agencies for creation, installation and maintenance. Create workback schedules, lead cross-functional meetings, track performance and make recommendations for improvement
- GTM Planning: Support global new product introduction needs for retail expansion
What you bring to the team:
- A can-do mentality. You are a do-er and a thinker. We are a small and nimble team and rely on our team to wear a few different hats (some all at the same time) to make the magic happen.
- A passion for hardware, retail and the shopper experience.
- At our core, we’re humble, self-motivated, creative problem solvers who listen, and collaborate with other disciplines to build meaningful experiences that help people live better. We hope you are too.
- Each of us embodies a growth mindset to deal with ambiguity comfortably. We’re energized by complex problems, and work diligently to improve the customers’ journey from the first time they see us. We hope you do too.
What else you will bring:
- Bachelor of Arts/Science degree
- 5+ years of Retail Marketing experience, implementing successful programs for national Retail/Etail in the Consumer Electronics industry. Experience working with Amazon, Best Buy, Target or similar is preferred.
- Worked in small, fast-paced startups, and get excited about the challenges it can bring.
- Comfortable digging into the numbers, gleaming insights and making informed decisions (via analysis and tracking tools: Excel, Google Sheets, Tableau, Power BI)
- Strong communication skills in all forms (both internally & externally). You’re not afraid to build a deck or two and deliver the content in a meaningful way (via presentation tools like PowerPoint, Google Slides, Keynote)
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 20 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, leaving behind truly, clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing, that's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"Candid, Effective, Respectful. Assuming Good Intentions."
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Our organizational philosophy is "Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian" responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.