Senior Visual Brand Designer
San Francisco, CA /
Brand – Brand /
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
What will I be doing?
We’re looking for a motivated and passionate brand visual designer to join our growing team to lead our new B2B channels brand projects from conception and design to production.
We’re offering you a unique challenge: shape the brand for our medical and enterprise channels across our marketing, website, print, site-specific, and secret projects.
Join our team working across all of these touchpoints, define how people find and discover the benefits Molekule can bring to their business and healthcare facilities.
Conceptualize and craft our brand experiences across a range of platforms.
Apply your skills for translating research findings, marketing needs, and visual insights into new approaches for communicating to a range of medical and commercial audiences, and then taking them into production.
Working closely with your teammates (video producers, copywriters, content, animators, experience designers, and developers) to sketch ideas, develop concepts, prototype solutions, and test quickly to define engaging solutions.
What defines a Molekule designer?
At our core, we’re humble, self-motivated, creative problem solvers. We listen and collaborate with other disciplines to build meaningful experiences that help people live better.
Each of us embodies a growth mindset to deal with ambiguity comfortably. We’re energized by complex problems, and work diligently to improve the customers’ journey from the first time they see us.
What Skills Do I Need?
- Approach projects from a strategic perspective, to be a creative partner for the B2B team to craft solutions together that serve the needs of the groups and the brand. And then down to the color, pixel, print, and typography design details.
- Ability to design through digital and physical visual languages, to craft a connected visual ecosystem for the customer to engage and resonate with, and present them a consistent experience.
- Apply brand assets and guidelines both directly and in innovative ways.
- Develop diverse approaches to solving a given problem, communicate ideas to a cross-functional team with clarity, and iterate on feedback quickly.
- Present polished mockups and flows for solutions using Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Overflow, Zeplin, Invision / Principle, and other modern tools.
- Launch work on a daily, weekly, and monthly cadence at a high level and find yourself being motivated by the pace and range of work.
What Experience Do I Need?
- Bachelor of Arts degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of designing visual brand experiences across digital and physical in-house or consultancy.
- Experience with managing cross-functional projects with a focus of B2B / commercial communications
- Must have shipped projects.
- Worked in small, fast-paced startups, and get excited about the challenges it can bring, creating visually refined, visually systematic experiences, within an existing brand language.
- An active team collaborator on the design process and project development to improve our team practices.
- Strong communicator that plays an active role in critiques, reviews, and discussions and is an equally good listener to hear other points of view to build more robust concepts together.
- Has partnered with cross-functional teams to discover opportunities to improve existing brand communication and identify new approaches for future growth.
Look, we want to build the best team possible. If you have the desire to grow, learn, and bring your best self, but you feel that you don’t check all the boxes above, we recommend you apply.
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 20 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, leaving behind truly, clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing, that's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"Candid, Effective, Respectful. Assuming Good Intentions."
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Our organizational philosophy is "Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian" responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.