Senior Product Manager, B2B eCommerce Platform
San Francisco, CA /
IT – IT /
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead our B2B eCommerce product. This product manager will be responsible for product strategy, B2B roadmap definition, creating detailed functional requirements and launching the B2B eCommerce site in a multi-phased approach. The individual will gather requirements working with stakeholders within the organization and perform market research to define scope and priorities for B2B eCommerce releases.
What's in it for you:
- Launch a new product roadmap from the ground zero
- Own a key aspect of Molekule’s growth and success
- High level visibility and partnership across our growing organization
- Career Growth: progress and learn, stability, career development/path
- Work Environment: autonomy, ownership, recognition of achievements, life-work balance(see what we did there), challenges
- Culture: transparency of goals and plans, support, collaboration, trust, community, passion, growth mindset
- Benefits: time off, no cost family health insurance, matching 401K, flexibility (ie: work day start and end times, occasional work from home)
- Compensation: fairness, timeliness, compensation system
What you will own:
- Create a multi-phased roadmap for the launch of B2B eCommerce for Molekule business
- Perform market analysis and opportunity assessment for B2B feature release aligning to B2B business objectives
- Define scope and detailed functional requirements as user stories and collaborate with UX design team for customer experience definition
- Identify B2B user personas to serve and educate internal stakeholders on B2B shipping, payments and assisted selling experiences to offer to B2B customers
- Work closely with the Development team to provide requirement clarification, document user stories, prune product backlog and feature prioritization considering business value and delivery complexity
- Support Development team in Agile delivery processes like sprint planning, standups, sprint demo reviews, retrospectives, QA and UAT testing for releases
- Provide regular B2B program updates, manage production issues and bug fixes to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Support analysis and integration scoping with enterprise systems like ERP and CRM solutions
- Juggle multiple competing priorities and work at both strategic and tactical levels
- Perform customer demos and create customer training material
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business field or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of industry experience shipping customer facing products
- 4+ years experience owning, building and shipping eCommerce platforms
- Should have B2B domain knowledge and knowledge of wholesale and assisted selling
- Knowledgeable in the Enterprise, SMB and Reseller business user needs
- Experienced in Agile delivery methods and using Kanban or Trello or Jira for user stories
- Strong business acumen, able to lead and make decisions under pressure
- MS office word, excel and excellent PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, team player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What else you could bring:
- Advanced business degree or equivalent experience
- Architecture, design and/or development experience in eCommerce platforms
- Vendor selection, analysis and management experience
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 20 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, leaving behind truly, clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing, that's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"Candid, Effective, Respectful. Assuming Good Intentions."
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Our organizational philosophy is "Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian" responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.