Contract Manufacturing Test Engineer-Taiwan
Taipei, Taiwan /
Operations – Manufacturing Engineering /
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
Molekule is looking for an exceptional Manufacturing Test Engineer with experience in developing Manufacturing Test Software for the functional validation of products through production.
This role focuses on sustaining and growing existing product lines that are in place at CMs in China and Malaysia.
This engineer will be working in a fast paced team with direct interaction with other team members in Manufacturing, Firmware development and Electrical design. The team member will need to be able to work effectively with team members in North America and Asia.
What you will own:
- Support the Contract Manufacturer (CM) by developing appropriate factory training and facilitating associated trainers.
- Support the CM to ensure tester uptime and debug production issues of consumer electronics.
- Develop test software and automated tests in LabVIEW and Python environments.
- Conduct code reviews in a collaborative development environment.
- Develop sustainable and reusable manufacturing test processes and tools.
What you will bring:
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience in manufacturing or product validation test development.
- 2+ years of experience working with HW test development systems.
- 2+ years of experience working in manufacturing environments.
- Excellent English communication skills with a track record with cross functional teams and remote team members.
What else you could bring:
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing or product validation test development
- Labview or Python coding ability
- Database experience (we use MariaDB)
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 20 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, leaving behind truly, clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing, that's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"Candid, Effective, Respectful. Assuming Good Intentions."
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Our organizational philosophy is "Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian" responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.