Email Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
Growth – Growth
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join our growth marketing team here at Molekule. In this role, you will be instrumental in driving promotional, lifecycle and engagement campaigns targeted at prospective and existing customers to optimize sales and retention. This role will report to the Senior Growth Product Manager.
With the recent launch of our second product, Air Mini, it’s an exciting time to join the team as we continue to scale and expand our customer base, as well as create a delightful user experience for our customers.
What's in it for you
- Career: ability to progress and learn, stability, career development
- Work Environment: autonomy, personal achievements, life-work balance(see what we did there), challenges
- Culture: transparency of goals and plans, support, collaboration, trust, community, passion, growth mindset
- Benefits: time off, no cost family health insurance, matching 401K, flexible schedule
- Compensation: fairness, timeliness, compensation system
What you'll own
- Manage email campaign calendar, incl. promotional and engagement campaigns to support quarterly acquisition and retention goals
- Drive the strategy and performance optimization of our lifecycle campaigns (email, push, etc) as well as transactional touchpoints
- Lead end to end management of email campaigns, from strategy development, creation, set up, testing, analysis and reporting
- Work with cross-functional partners such as Acquisition, Retention, Product, Creative, Social, Analytics, Customer Service and Legal to execute these campaigns
- Collaborate closely with Brand/Creative team on asset development, including brief creation, feedback and reviews to ensure creative meets campaign goals and brand guidelines are met
- Identify target audiences and data needed to build these audiences for respective campaigns
- Manage testing roadmap and optimize based on learnings (i.e. content, timing, offers, channel, etc.)
- Report out on campaign performance, insights and optimization opportunities
What you will bring
- 3+ years of experience managing email marketing / CRM, ideally in the ecommerce space
- Experience with ESP platforms such as Iterable, Braze, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar
- Consumer focused. You’re always thinking about the consumer and what will resonate with them
- Data-driven and analytical. You are very comfortable with data. You have a test-and-learn mentality, taking insights and optimizing from there
- Strong project management skills. You live for the details, are organized and able to keep projects on track to meet timelines
- Dynamic collaborator. You enjoy working with others in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a ‘get-it-done’ mentality
- Ownership. You demonstrate the ability to take initiative, problem solve and hold yourself accountable for your work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. You enjoy articulating campaign strategies, providing inspiration, and working closely with creative teams to bring these strategies to life
- Passionate. You’re excited about our mission to eliminate indoor air pollution in every home
- Expertise in Google Analytics
- Experience with audience creation and list management
- Working knowledge of HTML
Nice to have
- Experience with Iterable ESP
- Familiarity with push notifications, in-app messaging and SMS
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 20 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, leaving behind truly, clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing, that's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"Candid, Effective, Respectful. Assuming Good Intentions."
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Our organizational philosophy is "Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian" responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.