Lakeland, FL /
People and Workplace – People /
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
As a People Operations Generalist you will report directly to the VP of Global People and provide daily HR generalist support to our growing manufacturing operations in Lakeland, Florida while contributing to the organization at large. You will partner with employees, managers and fellow People Team members in providing a variety of HR services; including benefits administration, recruitment support, policy interpretation, and employee relations. The ideal person will contribute to developing, and executing initiatives and process improvements that will enable our business to scale as we further our mission to deliver clean air to everyone everywhere!
What you will work on:
- Update and Maintain HR technology platforms, including HRIS/Benefits/Recruitment systems, employee records and performance management software
- Partner with the Talent team to coordinate applicant interviews
- Respond to employee's inquiries regarding policies and procedures, payroll, and benefits
- Help execute innovative employee engagement programs in partnership with our broader People team to enhance connectivity and job satisfaction for all our people
- Produce meaningful reports from our HRIS and Recruiting system to the VP of Global People, Head of Diversity & Inclusion and respective business units
- Assist in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; contribute to the ongoing maintenance of Molekule’s employee handbook on policies and procedures.
- Support Employee Onboarding of new team members
- Counsel employees on work-related challenges, and provide overall employee relations support
- Research, investigate, and resolve employee performance or conduct matters
- Conduct exit interviews and support administration of employee offboarding
- Provide manager support for performance management processes.
- Deliver ongoing training
What you bring:
- 4+ years generalist experience in human resources, benefits administration, employee relations, recruiting administration and HRIS systems (experience with Lever & Paylocity a plus)
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with Federal, Florida and California employment laws
- Experience interpreting policies and practices to managers and employees across a geographically dispersed organization
- Experience with recruitment and administering benefits programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience influencing and collaborating cross-functionally
- Attention to detail with data entry, reports and communications
- Proficiency in Excel & Powerpoint & Google Suite
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 25 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, delivering clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing. That's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"My communications are candid, effective, respectful, and assuming good intentions."
Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just of individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.