E-Commerce Full Stack Development Lead
San Francisco, CA /
IT – eCommerce /
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
Molekule is looking for a skilled ecommerce platform senior developer with experience in architecture, design and development in both frontend web applications and backend microservice architecture.
We are building our next generation seamless B2C and B2B shopping experiences across all channels with cloud based commerce API solution and microservice architecture. You will partner with technical leadership, UX and design team and product managers to deliver critical features including account registration, shopping cart, checkout, and subscriptions. Your work will involve interacting with business/marketing teams to gather requirements, overseeing 3rd party implementation partner teams, managing estimates, performing code reviews while also building and implementing new features.
What You Will Own:
- Full SDLC: design, develop, test, fix bugs and support new features for B2C and B2B experience, ecommerce site.
- Designing and developing integrations between commerce, middleware, payment gateways, content management systems and other third party APIs.
- Manage implementation partner deliverables, estimates, performing code reviews and oversee production deployments
- Actively assist in improving the usability, quality, security, scalability, stability and functionality of customized systems
- AWS deployments and configuration management
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects
- Troubleshooting and optimization of existing application code and web server configurations
What You Will Bring:
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience as a software developer (ideally for a ecommerce site)
- 5+ years of real-world e-commerce experience with recent experience in ecommerce platforms like CommerceTools, Magento, or similar with focus on headless API implementations.
- 5+ years into Java, Python, PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications.
- 4+ years of full stack development background (able to work on frontend and backend)
- Experience in AWS cloud hosting, microservices and serverless development using SQS, SNS, Lambda, Cognito and EC2
- Experience in DynamoDB, MongoDB and MySQL and caching mechanisms such as Redis, Memcached.
- Experience with developing and integrating with APIs (REST/SOAP)
- Track record of leading complicated features, bug fixes, and integrations with limited guidance
- Expert in automated CD/CI deployment strategies.
- Love of a well-documented code base
What’s In It For You:
- Career Growth: progress and learn, stability, career development/path
- Work Environment: autonomy, ownership, recognition of achievements, life-work balance, challenges
- Culture: transparency of goals and plans, support, collaboration, trust, community, passion, growth mindset
- Benefits: unlimited vacation time, no cost family health insurance, matching 401K, flexibility (ie: work day start and end times, work remotely)
- Compensation: fairness, timeliness, compensation system
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 20 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, leaving behind truly, clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing, that's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"Candid, Effective, Respectful. Assuming Good Intentions."
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Our organizational philosophy is "Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian" responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.