Social Media Specialist
San Francisco, CA
Customer Support & Workplace – Customer Support
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
We are looking for friendly people that are passionate about helping others. You’ll be leading our Social Media support efforts working to provide excellent experience for our customers and prospects. The position offers a great opportunity to be an early contributor to a fast-growing start-up.
What's in it for you
- Career: ability to progress and learn, stability, career development
- Work Environment: autonomy, personal achievements, life-work balance(see what we did there), challenges
- Culture: transparency of goals and plans, support, collaboration, trust, community, passion, growth mindset
- Benefits: time off, no cost family health insurance, matching 401K, flexibility (work day start and end times, 2 days per week work from home)
- Compensation: fairness, timeliness, compensation system
What you will own
- Monitor inbound social channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn and ensure we meet/exceed defined response times
- Create personable and empathic responses to inbound social media posts including tagging posts and creating conversations to increase engagement
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Review social posts daily to ensure agents have current and effective knowledge base content to respond to social posts
- Ensure all internal and external knowledge base content is current and accurate
- Help create social post content based on social insights
- Customize boosting based on the content being posted
- Identify and organize key customers, quotes, content
- Identify themes from inbound mentions
- Resolve customer escalations and drive process/policy improvements through root cause analysis
- Social content scheduling, publishing, and boosting across various social platforms
- Create and send regular reports on social sentiment, content performance, and trend analysis
- Foster positive customer reviews
- Work closely with Community Manager to plan for upcoming social media campaigns, advertising and events
What you bring to the team
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years experience in a social media support role
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms, their functions, and how to leverage them to build and sustain an engaged community
- Demonstrable knowledge using G Suite
- Basic knowledge of Mac OS, iOS, Android and home networking
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, changeable environment and manage multiple tasks
- Critical thinker with strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent Exceptional writing skills with strong attention to detail, grammar, and tone
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and quality
- Experience with CRM software, e.g. Zendesk a plus
- Experience with Social Media Tools e.g. Sprout Social, Sprinklr, Hootsuite
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 20 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, leaving behind truly, clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing, that's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"Candid, Effective, Respectful. Assuming Good Intentions."
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Our organizational philosophy is "Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian" responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.