iOS Mobile Developer
San José, Costa Rica
Molekule is a science and clean technology start-up that has completely reinvented the air purifier using a revolutionary new technology.
Powered by 20 years of R&D, Molekule’s technology destroys air borne pollutants (pathogens, VOCs, SOx, NOx, etc.) instead of trying to trap them on filter surfaces.
Join us in helping the world breathe better!
Molekule is seeking an iOS developer contractor to join our team in the development and maintenance of a in-house mobile application. Your main focus will be feature development/augmentation, bug fixing and overall support of an ongoing project. You will work alongside other engineers, designers and product managers as part of the mobile initiative. Essential to this role is a commitment to collaborative problem solving, industry good practices and the creation of quality code.
- Development and support of Molekule iOS application
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features and enhancements
- Generate proof of concepts for bleeding edge technologies
- Identify and correct performance bottlenecks and bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and test automation
- 3+ Years of hands on technical programming experience
- Proficient in Swift 3 or Swift 4
- Proficient with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning
- Familiar with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of code versioning (Git flows)
- Knowledge of Bluetooth/SmartAP connectivity
- Familiar with iOS frameworks Core Data, Core Bluetooth, Core Animation
- Experience in Cocoa-pods
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience in C/C++
- Android experience is a plus
- Experience with reactive programing. RxSwift is a huge plus.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please email HR@Molekule.co or call or text 415.439.0018.