San Francisco, CA
Brand – Brand
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
Molekule is a science and clean technology start-up that has completely reinvented the air purifier using a revolutionary new technology. Powered by 20 years of R&D, Molekule's technology destroys airborne pollutants (pathogens, VOC's, SOx, NOx, etc) Instead of trying to trap them on filter surfaces.
We’re looking for someone that loves to take charge on projects from conception to completion. You should have a good understanding of what makes great brands thrive and believe in the power of an iterative approach to design. Digital ads, social media, print, email, web; you’ll be touching a lot of different projects on a small creative team with big goals. Candidates should be able to design within an established brand identity system, while pushing the direction forward.
Are you still reading this? Stop that and start applying to join our team of great people working to clear the air for everyone.
What's in it for you
- Career: ability to progress and learn, stability, career development
- Work Environment: autonomy, personal achievements, life-work balance(see what we did there), challenges
- Culture: transparency of goals and plans, support, collaboration, trust, community, passion, growth mindset
- Benefits: time off, no cost family health insurance, matching 401K, flexibility (work day start and end times, 2 days per week work from home)
- Compensation: fairness, timeliness, compensation system
What you will own
- Be a member within the Marketing team.
- Collaborate with Designers, Copywriters, Video Production, Growth and Content teams to evolve and push the brand’s advertising.
- Produce marketing collateral consistent with our brand image
- Design targeted marketing emails
- Design blog imagery and graphics
- Design Facebook, Pinterest, and other social ads to help push the brand forward
- Conceptualize and craft digital experiences across a range of channels to grow our brand presence and experience for current and potential customers.
- Help us develop and define our visual language, and cross-platform experiences.
- Work in a fast-paced environment
What you bring to the team
- Strong portfolio featuring examples of digital and print work
- Keen attention to detail, especially for color matching and typography
- A solid creative portfolio that features illustration, infographics, digital assets, and creative branding projects
- Advanced Adobe skills
- Nice to have: After Effects, Zeplin, Sketch, Keynote, HTML/CSS/JS
- Professional, and eager to take on responsibility
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- 3+ years of experience in a related role in-house or at an agency
- Portfolio submission required
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 20 years of breakthrough science to completely destroy airborne pollutants, leaving nothing but pure, clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but clean the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but thats why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing, that's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"Candid, Effective, Respectful. Assuming Good Intentions."
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Our organizational philosophy is "Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian" responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.