Global Growth & GTM Manager
San Francisco, CA /
Marketing – Growth /
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
Molekule is seeking an experienced International GTM Manager to be responsible for introducing our products to international markets, both current and new, and ensuring their on-going success. As a Program Manager for our Go to Market (GTM) planning efforts, you will work cross functionally with our Hardware engineering, Software engineering, Product Management, Marketing, Support, Sales, Strategy, Finance, Legal and Operations teams. Our goal is to deliver high-value products/projects to market on time with quality and within budget.
What's in it for you
- Career Growth: progress and learn, stability, career development/path
- Work Environment: autonomy, ownership, recognition of achievements, life-work balance(see what we did there), challenges
- Culture: transparency of goals and plans, support, collaboration, trust, community, passion, growth mindset
- Benefits: time off, no cost family health insurance, matching 401K, flexibility (ie: work day start and end times)
What you will do:
- Lead international “go to market” programs
- Create and execute launch plans for new product introductions in international markets, both current and new.
- Execute and track program deliverables, milestones, action items, dependencies, risks and mitigation plans
- Ensure ongoing support of international markets through regular collaboration with international channel partners, distributors and country managers.
- Develop strong working relationships with cross functional teams to best understand and deliver on business goals and priorities.
- Adhere to metrics and governance for Molekule’s process and provide inputs to process improvements.
- Sales Forecasting & Demand Planning
- Craft program/project status reporting and deliver executive briefings to update senior leaders and stakeholders.
What you have:
- 5+ years of experience managing complex international business critical cross functional programs
- Experience managing programs in at least one of the areas such as software, hardware, embedded, networking, cloud technologies or products
- Must have a successful track record of delivering programs on-time with quality
- Strong understanding of product/project life cycle or launch cycle
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience working with project planning tools (Excel, Gantt charts, Jira, Wrike, Confluence, Google Docs)
- Should be able to deal well with rapid changes, and feel comfortable navigating uncertain/ambiguous situations.
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 20 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, leaving behind truly, clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing, that's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"Candid, Effective, Respectful. Assuming Good Intentions."
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Our organizational philosophy is "Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian" responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.