Customer Service Product Specialist
San Francisco, CA /
Customer Support & Workplace – Customer Support /
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
You will be responsible for detecting and reporting out the top technical issues experienced by our customers. This is a critical role that requires top notch detective skills, data analysis, and clear concise communication. You will report directly to the VP of Customer Service. We’re excited to fill this role with an experienced support professional. You will be Involved with products and what is the customer experience like, and try to eliminate the cause to call Customer Service. Work closely with PM on staff. Help be the subject matter expert and help the training manager to train the CS team.
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to have a meaningful impact in a fast paced startup developing new technology
- Concept to Execution responsibility managing experiments for component and system characterisation and validation
- Enable cross-functional knowledge development and transfer
- Career Growth: progress and learn technically, stability, career development/path in technical area critical to company goals
- Work Environment: autonomy, ownership, recognition of achievements, life-work balance(see what we did there), challenges
- Culture: transparency of goals and plans, support, collaboration, trust, community, passion, growth mindset
- Benefits: time off, no cost family health insurance, matching 401K, flexibility (ie: work day start and end times, occasional work from home)
- Compensation: fairness, timeliness, compensation system
What you’ll do:
- Be the subject matter expert for Molekule hardware/firmware, cloud services and mobile apps
- Review requirements and designs for Molekule products and provide feedback on how customers will perceive new products or changes to existing products
- Alert internal teams to emerging customer facing product related issues
- Represent the voice of the customer with product management and engineering teams
- Help coordinate field testing programs
- Review and respond to field tester feedback
- Log bug reports and work with Product Management, QA and Engineering teams to prioritize
- Send daily/weekly reports that include top contact drivers and bug status updates
- Coordinate with Customer Support and Community Management to develop communication plans to customers, especially around emerging issues
- Assist in creating knowledge and training content
- Assist in training and mentoring customer service advocates
- Serve as customer escalation point for new/emerging and difficult technical issues
- Work closely with product quality team to triage early field failures and newly discovered product issues
What you’ll bring:
- Passion for solving problems
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-based environment
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- High personal productivity with demonstrated follow-up ability
- Minimum 2 years of experience handling chat, email, social and/or phone customer support preferably for a consumer electronics product
- Experience with Zendesk, Jira and Centercode a plus
- Advanced knowledge of: iOS, Android, home networking and consumer electronics
- Excellent attention to detail and quality
- Bachelor’s degree
- Customer Services exp. In tech company - hardware
- College Degree in a tech related field
- Work with engineering to triage issues
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 20 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, leaving behind truly, clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing, that's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"Candid, Effective, Respectful. Assuming Good Intentions."
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Our organizational philosophy is "Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian" responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.